Webinar: A Treaty by Any Other Name: The WHO’s Latest Attack on Sovereignty
Wednesday, June 28, 4:30 – 6:00
On June 2, 2023, the World Health Organization released a new draft of its proposed pandemic treaty. This “Bureau Text” provides the framework for a global biotech surveillance state, complete with surveillance and censorship of virtually every aspect of life on earth under the One Health approach. What impact will this new draft, if passed, have on our national sovereignty and our personal medical freedom? Will our constitutional, legislative and legal protections serve to shield us? Can we count on a debate in the Senate, or has U.S. approval of a WHO pandemic treaty already been passed preemptively through our legislature? Will the WHO be able to dictate how your personal physician treats you? Can the WHO force vaccinations? Is this pandemic treaty part of a larger plan of world domination? What is the role of the Chinese Communist Party in the WHO? Is the WHO adopting the China Model of lockdown, quarantines, mask mandates and vaccine mandates, through this treaty? How can we make our voices heard?
What’s coming out of the WHO post-Covid will be the end of freedom as we know it. It will bring about transformative change to our lives with the formation of a tyrannical system of worldwide governance armed with power to mandate how nations respond to a wide array of future so-called ‘health emergencies. We’ve never seen such a threat to sovereignty, democracy, and the rule of law. To stop this power grab and preserve liberty for ourselves and generations to come will require the immediate action of millions of Americans. Indeed, the hour to act is already quite late.
Join our outstanding panelists to engage this crucial issue.
Co-Host and Moderator
Frank Gaffney, Chairman, Center for Security Policy; Co-Chair, Stop Vaccine Passports Task force; Co-Founder, Sovereignty Coalition
Co-Host and Panelist
Reggie Littlejohn, Founder and President, Women’s Rights Without Frontiers; Co-Chair, Stop Vaccine Passports Task force; Co-Founder, Sovereignty Coalition
• Topic: The WHO’s new “Bureau’s Draft” of the Pandemic Treaty: Surveillance, Censorship and Loss of Sovereignty
Hon. Michele Bachmann, Member of Congress (2007-2015); Presidential candidate (2012); Dean, Robertson School of Government, Regent University
• Topic: What I observed in Geneva at the World Health Assembly. Once sovereignty is lost, it cannot be regained. No one is a more powerful speaker on that topic than you.
Dr. David Bell, M.D., Senior Scholar at Brownstone Institute; public health physician and biotech consultant in global health; former medical officer and scientist at the World Health Organization (WHO)
• Topic: Deferring to the WHO regarding Pandemic Preparedness Makes No Sense.
Dr. Francis Boyle, Ph.D., Professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law; JD degree magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, and a Ph.D. in Political Science from Harvard University; Former Board Member, Amnesty International; Draft author, U.S. domestic implementing legislation for the Biological Weapons Convention, known as the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, that was approved unanimously by both Houses of the U.S. Congress and signed into law by President George H.W. Bush
• Topic: Any agreement coming out of the WHO is already baked into U.S. law. It will not have to wait for the advice and consent of the U.S. Senate to be implemented here.
Dr. Kat Lindley, D.O., family physician and president of the Texas branch of the American Academy of Physicians and Surgeons; co-Founder, Global Health Project
• Topic: The constitutional, legal and legislation protections we have depended on will not work to stop the WHO power grab.
Alex Newman, Contributor, The Epoch Times and other diverse publications; award-winning international journalist, educator, author, and consultant who co-wrote the book “Crimes of the Educators: How Utopians Are Using Government Schools to Destroy America’s Children”
• Topic: The dangers of digital heath passports and their connection with the ability to buy or sell.
Dr. Karladine Graves, D.O., Private Family Physician in North Kansas City, MO; Advocate for physicians
• Topic: If the Pandemic Treaty goes through, it will injure or destroy the doctor/patient relationship and give the WHO power to force vaccinations.